Thursday, February 13, 2014

Queen of Hearts Sassy - DTBST #216 It's Valentine's Day


 
It's Dare to be Sassy Thursday #216, and the Challenge is "It's Valentine's Day"!  My assignment was to make a Valentine's Day project/card.  My love for candy inspired me to make this cute little gift box for the holiday.  Queen of Hearts Sassy was perfectly sassy for this project, together with my little sentiment "sealed with a kiss".  I can't wait to see what you create!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 


10 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Love the details on her dress! And of course all the bling! You have my address right? HUGS

MommyScraps said...

Debbie this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the white gel pen additions and I am going to HAVE to lift that idea one day... you ROCKED it out!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE...

Hugs, Your DT Sis, Adina

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful coloring.

Unknown said...

Such bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Divas x

Dawn said...

A beautiful card & fantastic colouring!
Thanks for playing along in the OLLCB challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a LOVE-ly creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

Wendy said...

Fabulous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy x

Kates said...

Fantastic card and colouring! Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kates

Bettina L. said...

Oh what a fabolous idea. Love the design with the treat box and awsome colouring too. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef last week and sorry for my a bit late comment. Still hope to see you back to play this week. Bettina Sous Chef xx

Post a Comment