Sunday, April 27, 2014

Monster Love - Dillybeans

 
 
 
 
We have an awesome sponsor this fortnight at The Corrosive Challenge:
 
                                    Dillybeans!!!!! 
 
 
There are so many wonderful digis from sweet to cute and creepy!  I made an easel card with Monster Love.  Cute Cute Cute and a bit creepy!  I love that you can make your own backgrounds too.  This time I chose to stripe it.  Come and play along with our challenge, you have a chance of winning 3 digis!  The theme of the challenge is "Head Gear".  Use an image with something on their head be it a hat, bow, or barrette, whatever you find.  If you don't own one, this is a perfect time to go shopping.  Come on and join in the fun!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 
 
 


1 comments:

Anne said...

Thank you for taking part in the Ooh La La Creations DT Call. I've just popped in to have a look around! Good Luck. Hugs x

Post a Comment