Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hot Cocoa Wind - Sami Stamps


 
Sami Stamps is sponsoring us this week at The Corrosive Challenge. 
 
Hot Cocoa Wind was calling my name.  There is something about her, a calmness maybe, or the fact that she is drinking hot cocoa, and I LOVE HOT COCOA, maybe with a little bit of peppermint schnapps in it every now and then.....YUM!  Our challenge this time around is "use a banner".  Now don't hate me because I made a Christmas Card.  I have to keep knocking one out every now and then to get a jump on this years cards!  So, use a banner!  The prize is a $12 gift certificate to the store.  Awesome prize!  Come join us!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 
 


9 comments:

Lisa said...

Really great card! Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly :)

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie! I love this card! The image is colored up so cute! Well, the whole design is amazing! Your card was one of my favorite DT examples at The Corrosive Challenge blog and I have featured it on the Sami Stamps Facebook page and on the blog, www.samistamp.blogspot.com. (I gave credit to you of course)

Also the current challenge at Sami Stamps is anything goes. The only requirement is to use a Sami Stamps image so you are welcome to enter your card if you would like!

Amanda said...

Hi this is a gorgeous sparkly card. Just beautiful. thankyou for joining in with the challenge at TSC
Hugs Amanda

brenda said...

A really striking image and colours Debbie, thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow a wonderful card! So frosty and gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at Sami Stamp! Hugs Julie DT x

Francesca said...

lovely card, Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Francesca x

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. Love the chilly winter design and the details with the snowflakes, sparkle and paper piecing. Thanks for playing at Sami Stamps and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. BettinaDT Member at Sami Stamps xx

Emily Lauritzen said...

Really cute card! Love all the snowflakes and the frosty feel of everything!! Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Eret said...

I love easel cards. Awesome work. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again.
Eret x

Post a Comment