Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tangii Fairy - Paper Makeup Stamps


 
This week's challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps is:
 
My clean and simple card features Tangii Fairy.  She is perfect for this simple card where I'm going to tuck a gift card to the coffee shop for my daughter's college friends.  My way of saying "hope you had a good first week at college, have a cup of coffee on me".  I've got 9 more to make, but this one turned out so cute, I had to mass product it.  Come join in the challenge this week if you find some time to color.  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 
 


4 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining our 'things with wings' challenge with Lacy Sunshine.
hugs
Marilyn DT

NickScrapShack said...

This is a great card! As a coffee-holic I love it!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Grilledcheese Samwich said...

Veery nice blog you have here

Grilledcheese Samwich said...

Good posst

Post a Comment